Automatic Programs Update
Automatic Programs Update automatically searches, downloads and installs all the updates available for the software installed on your computer!
- Standalone program (automatically downloads the tools it needs)
- Creates System Restore Points before the setup of the programs
- Installs most of the programs completely automatically and silently
- Close button does minimize the window to the tray area
- If the process is stopped, it will continue the next time from the same point
- 100% Freeware
- No spyware/adware
- Self automatic update
- Manage ignore-list
- Command line support
- Checks the Internet connection before to start
- Windows Update-like interface
- Keeps the downloaded setup files in a folder (C:\DownloadedPrograms)
This program is no longer available.
Simply run AutomaticProgramsUpdate.exeand click Start. You can continue your work. It is possible to minimize the program to the system tray by clicking the close button in the top-right corner of the window.
- Windows 98, ME, XP, 2003, Vista
- Broadband Internet connection
- Enough free space to download the updates
Simply remove the executable file and, optionally, the C:\DownloadedPrograms folder.